The Workforce Development Board of Central Ohio is in search of a Graduate Intern. This position will support the work of the Workforce Advisory Council, a committee of the Workforce Development Board, and report to the Director Outreach and Marketing.
The position will research workforce services and outcome data in the Central Ohio region to help the Workforce Advisory Council analyze where service gaps exist and how those gaps can be addressed.
Essential Functions include the following and reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
• Provide analysis and recommendations to the Director of Outreach and Marketing and the President and CEO regarding the provision of workforce services in Franklin County
• Prepare gap analyses for program and organizational leadership.
• Coordinate with other agencies in the community to access outcome data.
• Provide information regarding program requirements, reporting requirements, policies, procedures, changes, form requirements, and other information as requested. Research programmatic issues as necessary.
• Attend meetings of the Workforce Advisory Council and other meetings as necessary.
• Coordinate activities with other WDBCO and Ohio Means Jobs staff as necessary.
For the complete job description please Click Here